It takes more than food to fight hunger.
We were founded on the belief that everyone has a strength to share in the fight against hunger. Community engagement is one of our core strategies to end childhood hunger in Colorado.
Our Community Engagement Vision: To inspire and empower Coloradoans everywhere with a clear path to act on their role in ending childhood hunger.
We Will Do This By: Building strategic, mutually-beneficial volunteer relationships, and cultivating an atmosphere of growth, fun and diversity.
- Visit our Volunteer FAQs for more information.
- Join us for a New Volunteer Training.
- Visit our Volunteer and Event Calendar --> narrow your search to the yellow "Trainings" category --> sign up for a training.
Want more resources? Check out our national Volunteer Training Website!
- Donate to end childhood hunger in Colorado!
- Just $10 provides a bag of ingredients for a family of four.
- Attend our Special Events to have fun while supporting a great cause!
- Organize a healthy food and utensil drive.
- Advocate for Cooking Matters Colorado and the low-income families we serve.
Have other ideas on how you can share your strengths and skills? Let us know how else you can contribute! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.